Friday, February 25, 2011

What is the best professional lightening/bleach product for dark hair?



Your Ad Here





Question by jelway1fan: What is the best professional lightening/bleach product for dark hair?

Hi. I am an out of practice licensed cosmetologist. My daughter wants to highlight her hair and put purple in it. (Just one strip on the bottom). What is the best professional lightener to bleach out dark brown hair (probably a level 2). It's okay to be specific. I will be purchasing from a beauty supply store for professionals only. THANKS.




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by Cutie
I have always purchased my bleaching kits from Sally Beauty supply. They seem to work best. It is called 'beyond Zone' and it comes in a kit with everything you need for about . Happy BLEACHING!





What do you think? Answer below!

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment