Monday, January 24, 2011

What would be a decent attribute of Judaism to use for creating a presentation?



Your Ad Here





Question by SPAH: What would be a decent attribute of Judaism to use for creating a presentation?

Note that I'm not actually asking for help with/ answers for school work. It is a presentation for a class, but I'm just asking for ideas to help get me started.

I thought about using the differences between Judaism and Christianity (or both other Abrahamic religions), but realized that it might get kind of risque. I've also considered yarmulkes. It would probably be easy, but also not very exciting and possibly unimpressive.




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by James O
Perseverance in persecution
and in the face of full assimilation into her host societies and cultures





What do you think? Answer below!

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment