Thursday, January 20, 2011

Is the book Memoirs of a Geisha good for teens?



Your Ad Here



Memoirs
by Robert Bejil Photography

Question by Shanhan: Is the book Memoirs of a Geisha good for teens?

Irecently heard of the book Memoirs of a Geisha and I really want to read the book. Of course it is an adult book, but I'm 13 and I've already read the DaVinci Code. Does anyone know if it is a good book for teens or if it is a wasted effort trying to persuade my mom to get it?
Thanks everybody! I think I shall go to the library this week, and now I know that it's in the adult fiction section too...




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by Persiphone_Hellecat
If you are a fairly sophisticated teen, then it is possible. It is a little deeper than the Da Vinci Code and there is one rather unusual and graphic sex scene, but discuss that with your mom before she agrees to buy it. Pax-C





Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment