Friday, April 15, 2011

Needlepoint
Needlepoint
by edenpictures

Question by hala L: Needlepoint?

Is needlepoint fun?
What's the best way to get started?




Best answer:

Answer by Knit Twit
Yes.
I like doing needlepoint on Plastic Canvas.
Go to a craft store and get a book to teach you
how to needlepoint. Ask the clerk for help.
Pick something easy. Before long you'll be a pro.
If you have any problems, just e-mail me and I'll try adn help. I do this in my spare time and make things to sell on the weekends in my craft booth at a fleamarket. Good luck.





Add your own answer in the comments!

Other posts like this, by keyword:

Needlepoint:

Daily dose of energy ...
Harvest Heritage: A Sample of the Harvest Season (Cross Stitch, Needlepoint) (Cross ‘N Patch) ...
Needlepoint To Go: Small Projects for Spare Moments ...
New Ideas in Needlepoint Lace ...
2006 Needlepoint Wall Calendar Reviews ...
Stitchery Jewlery In Needlepoint (Golden Hands PART 36 / VOL 3) Craft Book ...
Stitcher’s World – Counted Cross Stitch and Needlepoint Projects Magazine – July 1999 Reviews ...
Phantasys Presents Oriental Designs for Cross Stitch or Needlepoint Book I Reviews ...
I Love Baskets 1 Needlepoint Cross Stitch Sampler Graph Craft Pamphlet (JL236) Reviews ...
The Complete Needlepoint Course: 20 Step-by-Step Projects: Traditional and New Canvas Designs ...

No comments:

Post a Comment