Friday, April 15, 2011

Come, Bloggers, here
Some cool Coming images:

Oh no, here come the Bloggers





Coming


Image by Brett L.

Thanks to Evan "Capp" Martin for the quote, which came during a Flash Mob event when some newly arrived people starting taking pictures. I understand Evan is quite pleased with the way this shirt came out.

This was my craft project for the night, inspired by some blog-related "happenings."

E ritorno da te - And I come back to you

Coming


Image by TheAlieness GiselaGiardino²³

(yesterday before the emergency cleanning mission)

♪ E Ritorno Da Te - And I come back to you ♫

E ritorno da te nonostante il mio orgoglio / And I come back to you despite my pride
Io ritorno perché altra scelta non c'è / I come back to you because there's no other choice
Ricordando i giorni un'altra latitudine / Remembering the days in a different latitude
Frequentando i posti dove ti vedrei / Going to places where I would see you
Recitando i gesti e le parole che ho perso / Repeating the gestures and the words I lost
E ritorno da te dal silenzio che è in me / And I come back to you from the silence in me

Tu dimmi se c'é ancora per me Tell me if for me there's still
Un'altra occasione, un'altra emozione / another chance, another emotion
Se ancora sei tu, ancora di piú / If you're still there, even more
Un altra canzone fresca e nuova / A new and fresh song
Tu dimmi se ormai qualcosa di noi / Tell me if now something of 'us'
C'é ancora dentro gli occhi tuoi / is still in your eyes
Gli occhi tuoi / your eyes

E ritorno da te perche ancora ti voglio / And I come back to you because I still want you
E ritorno da te contro il vento che c'è / And I come back to you against the wind
Io ritorno perche ho bisogno di te / I come back to you because I need you

Di respirare fuori da questa inquetudine / (I need) to breathe outside this uncertainty
Di ritrovare mani forti su di me / To have strong hands on me again
E non sentirmi sempre così fragile / and to feel that I'm not always so fragile

Tu dimmi solo se c'è ancora per me / Tell me if for me there is still
Un'altra occasione, un'altra emozione / another chance, another emotion
Dimmi se ancora sei tu, ancora di più / Tell me if you're still there, even more
La nostra canzone che risuona / Our song playing loud
Tu dimmi se ormai qualcosa di noi / Tell me if now something of 'us'
C'è ancora dentro gli occhi tuoi / is still there in your eyes

Dimmi solo se c'è / Just tell me if it's there
E ritorno da te / And I'll come back to you.
__________________

Translation Source.Appreciated. =)

Laura Pausini - "E ritorno di te"

Disney - Remember... Dreams Come True (3) (Explored)

Coming


Image by Express Monorail

Must View Large On Black

See where this picture was taken. [?]

Remember... Dreams Come True
Tomorrowland
Disneyland
Anaheim, California
August, 2008

Disney Photo Challenge winner in "Tomorrowland By Day and Night" - thanks for your votes!

This picture made it to Flickr Explore October 17, 2008 - #26 - thanks everyone!

Thanks for stopping by, Flickr friends!

Other posts like this, by keyword:

Come:

Come Look With Me: Exploring Landscape Art With Children (Come Look With Me Series) ...
The Ancient Guide to Modern Life: The Parallels with 2,000 Years Ago Come to Life in Entertaining and Surprising Ways. Natalie Haynes ...
How come ancient comedies are so tragic? ...
Come To Me ...
How come people fear that computers will one day outsmart humans? ...
For Police Detectives, do you ever fear that after closing a case a criminal might come to take revenge? ...
Fotografia Come Hobby Gioia di Fotografare (Fotografia Come Hobby Gioia di Fotografare) Reviews ...
Baby Friends Come to Play (Practical Parenting) ...
How come no one gets the questions about nature? ...
Making Puppets Come Alive: How to Learn and Teach Hand Puppetry (Dover Craft Books) ...
Bloggers:

A Blogger’s Manifesto: Free Speech and Censorship in the Age of the Internet ...
here:

Educator’s Companion to Children’s Literature: Folklore, Contemporary Realistic Fiction, Fantasy, Biographies, and Tales from He ...
The It’s All Right Here Life & Affairs Organizer ...
Spiritually speaking, are there any comic books fans here who can tell me where to start with comics? ...
Solutions Start Here. ASIS 2007: the leading event for security professionals worldwide.: An article from: Security Management ...
Gun show moving here ...
You Don’t Have to Be Evil to Work Here, But it Helps ...
When to the typical pregnancy symptoms start? ...
The Buck Stops Here: The Presidents of the United States ...
How come so many people on here think vampires are real? ...
The Biography of Bananas (How Did That Get Here?) Reviews ...

No comments:

Post a Comment