Saturday, December 18, 2010

My September Issue

Issues


Image by Xpectro

Barnes and Noble, cold afternoon, ending of my travel. Just by chance I can attend to a presentation of the September Issue DVDs and there I sketch the amazing Grace Coddington and the flamboyant André Leon Talley, both from Vogue.

Trembling, I heard the most wonderful words from them as they discovered my drawing.

An unforgettable situation...

Social networks pose big security issues

As more of us start using social-networking sites, there are more security issues to consider than ever before.

Read more on News Chief







Court issues arrest warrants for Aziz, Shahzad in Benazir Bhutto case

The Anti-Terrorist Court issued non-bailable arrest warrants against former police chief of Rawalpindi Saud Aziz and former SP Rawal Town Khurram Shahzad in the Benazir Bhutto murder case, report said on Saturday.

Read more on AsiaOne











No comments:

Post a Comment