Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Espanol
by Noticias de tu Ciudad

Question by Michelle: How do you ask: "We have assignments to turn in to the professor tomorrow morning." ...en Espanol?

I am getting mixed up with We, I and You. For example. How do you say I have an assignment to turn in to the professor tomorrow morning along with replacing the I with a you and a we.




Best answer:

Answer by luvtadance12
I have an assignment to turn into the professor tomorrow morning is:tenga una asignación a dar vuelta adentro al profesor mañana por la mañana

You have an assignment to turn into the professor tomorrow morning is:Usted tiene una asignación a dar vuelta adentro al profesor mañana por la mañana

And We have an assignment to turn in to the professor tomorrow morning is:Tenemos una asignación a dar vuelta adentro al profesor mañana por la mañana





What do you think? Answer below!

No comments:

Post a Comment